Sunday, March 20, 2016

Eagles Nest Along Side The Morice River Houston British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: An Eagles nest in an old cottonwood tree along side the scenic 
Morice River in Houston, British Columbia.

For larger view of the photo, click on the picture.

I set out from home searching for a nice place to take pictures, knowing the Morice River has always been good to me due to the beauty of the river and surrounding area. 

Once again, I was treated to more beautiful country and a large Eagles nest which was high up in an old old cottonwood tree. 

In the river, I seen a few fish jumping. Once we get into summer, I will again head out to the 
Morice country. 



Above Photo: An Eagles nest in an old cottonwood tree along side the scenic 
Morice River in Houston, British Columbia.

For information on things to do in and around Houston, British Columbia, please contact the Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre. Links below.

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around our beautiful town.


Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre.


Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment