Sunday, September 27, 2015

Amazing Fall Colors Filmed At Seymour Lake Smithers British Columbia (Photos)


Above Photo: This photo was taken around Seymour Lake.

Seymour Lake is a small lake located approximately 3.7 kilometers from the town of Smithers, B.C. 


I have not personally fished the lake, but I hear the fishing can be good. So check it out, take a rod along with you and good luck.


Above Photo: The Fall colours seen Seymour Lake.

There is also the Seymour Ridge Trails for folks who like to go hiking, I found some information and map on the hiking trails at this Link.

Here is a map for directions from the town of Smithers to Seymour Lake, which is found on the way up to the Hudson Bay mountain ski hill.



Above Photo: The Fall colours seen Seymour Lake.

Today on September 27, 2015 my wife, dog and I went up Hudson Bay mountain in Smithers and the scenery was just awesome. The fall colors are at their best and I would recommend that if anyone enjoys observing or taking pictures of breathtaking scenery, Seymour Lake is the place to go right now. It was so pretty today I could not stop talking about the colors of the trees, plants, etc..


Above Photo: The Fall colours seen Seymour Lake.

Also there were a bunch of Canadian Geese on the lake making a heck of a sound, I guess taking a break from their long journey south. 

We did drive up to the top of the ski hill and I took photos along the way. There was some amazing sights, and you just can’t capture that on film, it is a must see.


Above Photo: The Fall colours seen Seymour Lake.

Smithers is one of those gems in British Columbia. There are so many things to do and see and I have been finding them and putting the pictures I have taken up on this Travel blog of mine. 

Over the winter months I will be writing up a large article about traveling Highway 16 from Prince George right through to Prince Rupert/Kitimat, B.C. and everything in-between.


Above Photo: The Fall colours seen Seymour Lake.


If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment