Thursday, February 18, 2016

Beautiful Sunset At Houston British Columbia Canada (Pictures)


Above Photo: February 18, 2016 – Lovey sunset in Houston, British Columbia.

As I mentioned before, I am keeping my eyes open each and every night to see if there might be a nice looking sunset. Tonight on February 18, 2016 I walked out to the back of our home and into the field and took a bunch of pictures of tonight's sunset.


 Above Photo: February 18, 2016 – Lovey sunset in Houston, British Columbia.


For information on things to do in and around Houston, British Columbia, please contact the Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre. Links below.

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around our beautiful town.


Above Photo: February 18, 2016 – Lovey sunset in Houston, British Columbia.

Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre.


Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment