Thursday, November 19, 2015

Williams Lake To Prince George British Columbia Old Buildings Along Highway 97 (Pictures)


Above Photo: Between Williams Lake and Prince George, British Columbia along Highway 97.

Continuing on from our last trip south to Kamloops and then onto Langley, British Columbia in November 2015 we spotted a lot more older buildings. There was a good number of sites I was not able to stop at, as we wanted to get home before it got dark and I still had a long way to travel.

I did manage to take some pictures of a number of other buildings, the ones posted here, and a couple of others along Highway 97. I also stopped and spent some time at a rest stop and I took a stack of photos of the 108 Mile House heritage site. 

This heritage site is one of the gems from British Columbia’s past, and you don’t have to go out of your way to find it, as it sits right alongside of Highway 97. I will be sure to add all the information on the 108 Mile House heritage site when I post the pictures.


Above Photo: Between Williams Lake and Prince George, British Columbia along Highway 97.

Besides what I have mentioned above, I will be posting photos and information from Clinton, 100 Miles House, Langley, Hope, Prince George, Williams Lake, Vanderhoof, Quesnel and a lot from Kamloops, British Columbia. Also with winter setting in I will be able to take some really nice photos of what the north has to offer

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment