Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sage Brush And Dry Grassy Plains In Kamloops British Columbia (Photo)


Above Photo: The dry lands of Kamloops British Columbia.

A few years ago when my wife and I were visiting my daughter, son-in-law and my two beautiful grandchildren in Kamloops B.C., they asked if we might like to take a drive up to a local lake. 

The drive to the lake was something else, amazing really with sage brush and tall grass all over the hills. It is also funny when one thinks about British Columbia as it is a green province, and then you drop into places such as Kamloops and the climate is so different to what so many are use to. 

Anyway, here is a photo that I had taken on that day.


If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment