Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mural Paintings At Hoskins Ford Sales Ltd. And The Royal Canadian Legion Branch 63 Smithers British Columbia


Above Photo: Mural painting on the outside wall of Hoskins Ford Sales Ltd. 
Smithers, British Columbia.

Today I figured I would look around Houston, B.C. to see what I might find to film, and you really don’t have to go far to find something nice. 

While I was sitting on the bank of Buck Creek, I called my wife on the cell and she suggested we take a drive to Smithers, as there were some things I wanted to take pictures of, but did not have time to do so earlier this month.

There is something I have always enjoyed seeing, and that is the mural paintings you can find in just about any city, town, district or village throughout our great province of British Columbia. 


Above Photo: Mural painting on the outside wall of the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 63 
Smithers, British Columbia.

So while I was in Smithers, I decided to go looking to see what mural paintings I could find, and I found some awesome ones.

So what I will do is to add 2 mural paintings with each of my posts, and I'm sure you will enjoy looking at each of them.

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment