Friday, August 7, 2015

When Traveling British Columbia's Highways - Watch Out For The Moosen (Photo)


My wife and I were heading out of Houston, B.C. to do some shopping in Smithers, which is a 45 minute drive from home. 

On our way out of town, we noticed the highway sign warning traffic to be on alert for Moose crossing the highway. Something didn’t look right, so I backed up to where I was again looking at the sign.

As you will see, we are being warned about Moosen loosen on the highway.

It didn’t take long before the Highways department took down the Moosen sign, replacing it with “Caution Moose Next 20 Km".

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on this page from around Houston, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment