Friday, August 14, 2015

Spectacular Photos From Around Houston British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: This spectacular picture was taken around Houston, B.C.

I received an email from a lady by the name of Brenda Johnson, in her email she informed me that she went to High School here in Houston many years ago, and always comes back to visit friends, stating it’s such a beautiful country!

Brenda also read where I was accepting photos for the Houston, B.C. Blog. So she sent me five gorgeous photos that she took from around Houston.

She also thought it was a great idea to start a blog on this hidden gem, Houston B.C. The Bulkley Valley ! Love it.  I’ll be sure to help promote it.

You can click on each of the photos for a larger view.



Above Two Pictures: Meadows on the Equity Silver Mine Road, Houston, British Columbia.

Below Two Pictures: These shots are from all around Houston.



If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment