Friday, August 7, 2015

My Daughter Her Son – A Great Place To Raise Your Family In Small Town British Columbia (Photos)


Above Photo - My Daughter Tami.

Some of my favorite pictures were of my two children. This is my daughter when she was little. 

She picked some wild flowers one day and she went to smell them, I had to take the picture. 

To this day, it is one of my favorite photos of my daughter.

I do wonder where the time goes, she is now grown and is married and has two children of her own. 

Here is a picture of my daughters little boy, my Grandson playing in the sand and in the Bulkley River outside of Houston, British Columbia.


Above Photo: My Grandson.

Although we have a beautiful swimming pool, many in Houston like to sit outdoors in the fresh air and under a warm sun spending their time at the lakes, or rivers.

Small town living has been good to us all, and so many others across British Columbia.

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on this page from around Houston, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment